Did you know that you can schedule posts on your Facebook page for a later date?
- Select the type of post you want to make (status or photo/video)
- Create your post exactly how you want it to appear.
- Click the clock symbol in the bottom left of the compose box.
- Choose a date and time that you want the post to appear.
- Click the Schedule button.
Once the post has been schedule, you will receive a notification about it being included in your Page’s Activity Timeline. To access the Activity Log, click on the admin panel at the top right of your page and then click Manage, Use Activity Log. From the Activity Log, you can edit or delete scheduled posts for your page. Facebook will allow you to schedule posts up to 6 months in advance.